Tuesday, March 3, 2009

♥♥♥WHaT'Z wD n MY NyM♥♥♥

Da WoRd PrinCEss is the feMnine forM of PrInce.
When We HeaRd Da WoRd PriNceSs it CoulD b A lAdy or a
Wife Of a PriNce..It CoulD b AlSo A Head OF StAte of a province.. .
But 4 My PaRntS...,,They Give me PriNCess As mY nym,
bCoz 4 Them,iM dEr onLy PrinCess N der life...maNy PeOple
said That Da nYm PrincEss s CMmon..
weLL i Dont Cre, so What,4 me iTz a very Nce Nym
bCoz My Parntz gve it 2 me....iM so ThankfuL that
Dey gVe PriNCess As mY NYm..

For Me,PrinCess SgniFiez my PersoNality as a loVng,sweEt,
caRing, and understaNdnG persoN...And bcoz of my Nym,
i Like 2 Act and talk SomeTmez like a PrinCess,..
and b4 like 2 watchd moViez abouT PrinCeSSez.
i ReaLi liKe My nym,Not BcoZ it soUnds good, but bcoz
My PaRnts Gve It 2 Me..I wiLL Nver Use My nym
n danGer...i will kip and pRotct mY nym..♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment: